Welcome!

Hey! What's up? I'm kind of new to blogging, so...enjoy!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Stop Bullying.

This was on Feelers's blog.


Dear bullies,


See that boy doing his homework in homeroom? Last night he talked his friend out of suicide.


See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself.


See that old man you just made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country.


See that young boy you made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow because his family is too poor.


Re-Post this if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't.




Sincerely,
EternalClaw.











I don't know why this is here...

5 comments:

  1. Aw just saw I'm a moderator! THANKS YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey spellgirl, could I be a mod :D
    ~YYSC

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx spell!
    I also wish i could see you more often D; I miss u tons spell1
    Keep on rockin'!
    ~YYSC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi spellgirl, im a fan of feelers. i saw you were on the other blogs page on her blog. so i checked you out. your a great poster! you have talent girl! ( if your a girl you said spellgirl) well your awesome!

    - blooming frozenwolf

    ReplyDelete
  5. bullies are so so so mean.. be sure to check out my favorite blog!! its called.. fauna toughclaws aj rage.. post more please!!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules:
1. Don't be mean.
2. No cussing.
3. Don't be a weird, perverted person.