Welcome!

Hey! What's up? I'm kind of new to blogging, so...enjoy!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Update!

Above: Elf bracelets and fire hats are back!
Above: Giant Horse Plushies!
Above: Kounelis101 and me enjoying the new horses!
It's finally here! The update we've all been waiting for! Here is what it is! And horses are FINALLY here! There is also a new buddy game, Scoops, and a new animal is coming out! Anybody have a guess what it is?
Above: Oops! Sorry this ended up in the middle of the news, but no more arcade games are available!

2 comments:

  1. Yesh, there are rumers that Sizzlerat had a pet snake, and i tryed to do the puzzle, AND IT'S A SNAKE!!!!! WE HA!!!!







    -seals101-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new stuff! I am a horse and my horse looks awesome. Plus, I have three pairs of elf cuffs now!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules:
1. Don't be mean.
2. No cussing.
3. Don't be a weird, perverted person.